Elfenwelten

'Elfenmacht' und andere Geschichten in Bernhard Hennens großen Elfen-Saga
Gesperrt
Iamdutch

Elfenwelten

Beitrag von Iamdutch »

Heey Everbody,

First of i'd like to say i'm sorry for the fact that I don't speak/write german well enough to post in german.

But I've got a question about elfenwelten, I'd like to know if there's going to be a translation in either dutch or english??

if anyone knows please answer me, i'm very anxious to know

best regards from your neighbour :D
Sepia

Re: Elfenwelten

Beitrag von Sepia »

I don't know if Elfenwelten will be translated, but if they does, probably in dutch. None of the books have been translated in english, so I don't think that they will start this with Elfenwelten.
The other books have been translated in dutch, haven't they? So I think.. they will also translate Elfenwelten, but I don't know when..
Iamdutch

Beitrag von Iamdutch »

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, the others are translated into dutch. I really hope they will translate it, it would be a shame if it won't be cause I wouldn't want to miss it.
Or I'll have to improve my german... but that's the back-up plan :P
Edgyed

Beitrag von Edgyed »

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that on 1 July 2015, the first English-language edition of Die Elfen appeared under the title The Elven, published by AmazonCrossing, released as part of the "Kindle First" series exclusively on Amazon.co.uk. I must admit a personal interest here: I translated it.

General release is on 1 Aug 2015 worldwide for Kindle and in paperback. Paperback ISBN 978-1477827512
Gesperrt